welcome to my blog..this blog special for you dear PRINCE & PRINCESS...saranghae....!! make yourself happy Your Highness...lets read some information here okay n enjoyy...nothing important info about how to build a country Your Highness..just some info about human being and myself..haha~ lets read......감사합니다..dont understand...okay..gamsahabnida..still dont understand?..okay ..thank you...hehe~

have a look

leaf







Sunday, June 12, 2011

YosEOb

 nie adalah sedikit sebanyak apa yg Yoseob luahkan melalui twitter nya......lets read GUYS>>>>>>>
"Since many of you guys are wondering I will tell you. The story of my girlfriend I said on Immortal Song is a joke so please skip any rumors about me and other stars.. Like I said before, can't you just trust us? Why do you give me pain by saying I'm disappointed or I'm turning my back on you just from the rumors.

Even though others might think that it's worthless looking over and listening to everything and caring about it, but I believe that any misunderstanding between beast and b2uties must be solved so I am writing this letter by letter with effort.
First of all.. There was this strange rumor that I had a girlfriend.. That is not true.. I don't know where the rumor started so I can't exactly explain every detail.. But I'm really sad and disappointed that I am explaining myself something is not true ^^

I don't know what else to say so I keep writing and erasing.. I'll just stop here."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

klik2^^